Peninsula Brits

Started by rangerdad, 25 November 2019, 01:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rangerdad

Much as I love the recent 1809 minor states stuff and Pendraken's efforts down the non kickstarter route, I would love to get stuck in to a range of Peninsula Brits in stovepipes with Portugese and Spanish allies

I've had a bit of a search but can't find any recent updates - will there ever be such a range ?

Leon

These have already been mentioned somewhere around here, we'll be preparing another Not-Kickstarter project over Christmas/New Year to produce Peninsular British, Spanish and Portuguese.  The pledging would run through February I think and then production would be over Mar/Apr/May I'd expect, with delivery to people around June/July.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

rangerdad

Christ really ?

Oh that's bloody marvelous Leon !  :-bd

I'll stop buying mince pies forthwith and starting saving my pennies

Smashing news - thank you

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Steve J

Well that's a potential (make that probable) purchase/project for 2020 :).

MooseDontBounce

Leon:

When you do the Spanish, please give the artillery limbers the option of horse or oxen drawn.

Thanks,
Dale

sultanbev

I'd second that last point.

Mark

Stig

Now then,

Any more news on the peninsular range?

I feel another club project coming on.......

Stig.

Leon

Quote from: Yorkie on 10 March 2020, 02:48:50 PM
Any more news on the peninsular range?

I feel another club project coming on......

In our 'Plans for 2020' thread: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,19351.0.html

Not-Kickstarter
We'll be running another Not-Kickstarter project around March/April time, to produce comprehensive Napoleonic Peninsular ranges covering the British, Spanish and Portuguese.  We're working on the range lists for this at the moment and we'll have more news once we're closer to launch.  Sculpting on these will take 3 or 4 months so we'd be looking to get them into production in time for Christmas.

KeithS

Any further news on this, I am keen on starting a peninsular army, but nothing yet in the standard product range.  Obviously the current Covid situation might have put the kybosh on some things, is this one of them?
I'll bring up the rest of the brigade.

Ithoriel

See http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,19688.0.html for the current state of the not-kickstarter.

Covid and health problems have slowed things somewhat but it is moving along.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data