Schools Gaming Follow Up

Started by psutcliffe, 18 November 2019, 01:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psutcliffe

I thought people would be interested to know that, following the amazing response I had to my original post about gaming in school, we're back up and running with our first pupil this week with two more sessions and pupils booked in tomorrow and Wednesday!

Today was runing Black Powder and ACW in 10mm using the beautiful minis kindly donated by Andrew Brentnall.

We have permission to use the pupils in our social media so I've attached a link to the post where you can see some pics. https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AgPMSl_M1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Steve J

Great to see it up and running again and well done to Andrew for those lovely figures!

John Cook

A 'good news' story for a change.  Well done.  Keep us posted on future developments.

Leon

This is great news, I've shared it about our social media as well and keep us updated.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Excellent !!  :-bd :-bd

Cheers - Phil.  :)

Terry37

EXCELLENT!!! We need young people ni this hobby, and that is one way to bring them in.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

sunjester

psutcliffe

Quote from: Leon on 18 November 2019, 03:24:35 PM
This is great news, I've shared it about our social media as well and keep us updated.
That's brilliant, cheers Leon!

mollinary

Thanks for posting, Paul.  What this shows is what people like Paul can do with figures which have been languishing in our forgotten piles for years. I am truly grateful to him for  giving me an opportunity to move these figures on, and see them valued and useful at last after nigh on  twenty years on the shelf.   More power to your elbow, Paul!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 18 November 2019, 09:31:16 PM
Thanks for posting, Paul.  What this shows is what people like Paul can do with figures which have been languishing in our forgotten piles for years. I am truly grateful to him for  giving me an opportunity to move these figures on, and see them valued and useful at last after nigh on  twenty years on the shelf.   More power to your elbow, Paul!

Thanks for helping out Andrew, and good to see them getting some use!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

That looks cracking, well done on spreading the word!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting