Shedman

sunjester

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Enjoyed reading through your report, Steve. Fortunately (for Charlie boy) the French were uncharacteristically low energy. I liked your comments about campaigns giving a more realistic view of how you commit troops to battle. Incidentally, as you referred to the government forces as "British", I assumed some or all of their forces were Lowland so no worries  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Dave Fielder

The Lowlanders are being husbanded by Charlie and kept away from those Stinking Engleesh Kernigits. This is a 10mm What-if and any resemblance to history is entirely accidental, apart from the uniforms. Now about that poor performance last week, the dice have been changed and Scottish underwear has been withdrawn from the troops and burned. That should sort out the next battle.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Steve J

Quoteyou referred to the government forces as "British"

I really should write Hanoverian or Royal, but British is what tripped off the keypad as it were :-[. I do have Lowlanders and Highlanders lurking in the leadpile somewhere, but am concentrating on getting my 'what if?' forces painted first.

I must admit I'm a tad concerned that Dave is going 'commando' with his troops tonight. As he likes to play in character, some of the pics may need censoring for obvious reasons ;) :D. That's what happens when you play a Royal Marine...