BKC-IV Errata!

Started by Leon, 14 November 2019, 10:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Amra on 12 January 2021, 09:44:31 AM
Have these changes been put into the Wargames Vault PDF yet ?

Yep, it was uploaded in March '20 so the current version is the updated one.  If you bought prior to that date you might need to go into your Library and download the newer file.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Amra

Amra

Bugger ,my download is post that date but doesn't include the errata
There's no different download ? Maybe I should just reload it ....

Leon

Quote from: Amra on 13 January 2021, 06:50:14 AM
Bugger ,my download is post that date but doesn't include the errata
There's no different download ? Maybe I should just reload it ....

I've just sent a fresh link to it for you so if you can give that a go and see if it works?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Amra

Bingo. That did it ,
Thanks so much

Leon

Quote from: Amra on 13 January 2021, 03:40:15 PM
Bingo. That did it ,
Thanks so much

Excellent, that's good to hear!

Amra

I think the problem is the old version is still on Vault , so you get both automatically on purchase .

May I suggest you only have the current version available ?

That way no-nothing noobs like me won't get confused :)

Leon

Quote from: Amra on 14 January 2021, 07:04:16 AM
I think the problem is the old version is still on Vault , so you get both automatically on purchase .

I'm not sure if I'm able to remove it to be honest, I'll have to go and check on that.

Orcs

Quote from: Amra on 14 January 2021, 07:04:16 AM

No, Please leave both versions up there. THere are quite a few of us still using BKC2

You should be able to have both versions available as they are separate publications and will have different ISBN numbers
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 14 January 2021, 09:52:26 AM
No, Please leave both versions up there. THere are quite a few of us still using BKC2

You should be able to have both versions available as they are separate publications and will have different ISBN numbers

Amra means both versions of BKC-IV, the original pdf and then the amended one with the errata in it.  BKC2 is a separate document and isn't affected by this, so we're all good there.

Itinerant Hobbyist

I don't k ow of this is the right place to post but it seems this wording is wrong here in the infantry support section - pg 45.

"When using opportunity fire during the initiative phase..."

To me this is confusing, you only use opportunity fire in the command phase.

Should it read, "When firing during the initiative phase..."

Leon

Quote from: Itinerant Hobbyist on 11 January 2022, 06:28:00 PMI don't k ow of this is the right place to post but it seems this wording is wrong here in the infantry support section - pg 45.

"When using opportunity fire during the initiative phase..."

To me this is confusing, you only use opportunity fire in the command phase.

Should it read, "When firing during the initiative phase..."

I think that might just be a terminology error, you can use Opportunity Fire in the Initiative Phase but only when it's in response to an enemy action.  So if you decide to assault your opponent as an initiative action, your opponent can choose to use opportunity fire in response to your assault.  I think the confusion comes as the header calls it 'Response Fire' instead, under the Initiative Phase on page 20.

Itinerant Hobbyist

But you can't opp fire when someone moves or fires in the initiative, correct?

Leon

Quote from: Itinerant Hobbyist on 12 January 2022, 03:34:19 PMBut you can't opp fire when someone moves or fires in the initiative, correct?

I believe that's correct, yep.

Jordi

Hi.
In my copy of the rulebook there' is differents profile for the sdkfz 251/5 and sdfkz251/7. In afrika Korps versiĆ³n it has transport (1) and in page 128 and 131 it hasn't transport capability.

Thanks for your great work.