It is all Last Hussars Fault!

Started by sunjester, 11 November 2019, 05:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

You gave a potion that lowered my will, making me more suggestible to extravagant ideas.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Orcs

Quote from: Last Hussar on 09 December 2019, 01:12:28 AM
You gave a potion that lowered my will, making me more suggestible to extravagant ideas.

You didn't have to have the third beer
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

At -1 per beer, his Will must have been fairly low to fail (even after multiple rolls).
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 09 December 2019, 06:05:56 PM
At -1 per beer, his Will must have been fairly low to fail (even after multiple rolls).

LH  has a very low will, when it comes to things to play with.   I Likewise have a low will when it comes to things to play with - Hence my divorce  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Last Hussar

And neither of us mean wargame figures...
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

sunjester

I've built a couple more buildings for my Venice set up. There are pics of the whole lot so far being used in a mafioso shoot out on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2019/12/more-venetian-buildings.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very nice, Graham.  :)

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Steve J

Lovely work and nice to see some bright colours on buildings.

sunjester

I've now finished a couple of three-storey buildings and put them on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2019/12/yet-more-venetian-buildings.html

Plus, Santa gave me some extra bits.

Duke Speedy of Leighton