Children of Odin

Started by FierceKitty, 11 November 2019, 06:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Like' em (and you've given me an idea).

The kitties on the bed are forming a pilcrow (upside down from the viewing angle). Is this learned behavior?
Sleep with clean hands ...

FierceKitty

Who can fathom the feline mind?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

17 November 2019, 04:35:16 AM #18 Last Edit: 17 November 2019, 05:10:09 AM by FierceKitty
Not entirely complete yet; I want a Leven watchtower at the gate, a thatched building centrally, a few of those new Oirish axemen at the gate too, some dogs guarding the livestock, and an anchor, coil of rope, and a kitty on the deck.

Note the gate is being manned by Harald, son of Njarl, who killed the brother of Egil the berserker who wrote the riddle Why did the raven cross the Atlantic? to the orders of Skarp-Hedin Half-troll, who took to wife Ifredis Gunnarsdottir, sister of the shieldmaiden Halgerd, who slew Ragnar and his brother Ulla at the battle of the Stone Bridge, where the Danes were commanded by Fill Hole-Hand, who later rescued Von the Patient from Mac the Mad Sheep the father of Olga Woolyhead and Erik Bluetooth, uncle-in-law Harald the Short, that wedded Anja, star of Shieldmaidens in the Sauna, now on BlueRay....

FierceKitty

Note the remains of the locals who opposed the landing (upstream).

Techno

Like it !  :)

Cheers - Phil

OldenBUA

Quote from: FierceKitty on 17 November 2019, 04:35:16 AM
Note the gate is being manned by Harald, son of Njarl, who killed the brother of Egil the berserker who wrote the riddle Why did the raven cross the Atlantic? to the orders of Skarp-Hedin Half-troll, who took to wife Ifredis Gunnarsdottir, sister of the shieldmaiden Halgerd, who slew Ragnar and his brother Ulla at the battle of the Stone Bridge, where the Danes were commanded by Fill Hole-Hand, who later rescued Von the Patient from Mac the Mad Sheep the father of Olga Woolyhead and Erik Bluetooth, uncle-in-law Harald the Short, that wedded Anja, star of Shieldmaidens in the Sauna, now on BlueRay....

Didn't Anja star in Buxom Beauties in the Banya?

Quote from: Techno on 17 November 2019, 08:19:48 AM
Like it !  :)

Cheers - Phil

Very interesting that you like it too Fill. (You might want to use the Optivisor).
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Techno

I can't get close enough to the screen, using the Optivisor !!  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil :)

d_Guy

Sing, muse, the wrath of Fil Hole-hand...

Lovely stuff, Kitty!
Sleep with clean hands ...

FierceKitty

FierceKitty

We have a new leader, men (sorry, Frida Eriksdottir - didn't notice you were here).

FierceKitty

Fighting in Sicily, and it's not going well against the Byzantines. :(

FierceKitty

Vikings do not do well against cavalry armies with Greek fire in support!

Form shield wall on top of a hill generally works.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty