Additions to WW2 Japanese Range

Started by Orcs, 09 November 2019, 12:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

We could do with the following

37mm Type 94 Anti Tank Gun (Yes I know you could use the Pak37 ) But I want the Japanese one
47mm anti Tank Gun
Japanese Lorry
Sumida Armoured Car
Ho Ki APC / Gun tractor
Ho Ha APC (yes at a push you can use the 251/1 its based on)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

John Cook

Quote from: Orcs on 09 November 2019, 12:38:50 AM

We could do with the following

37mm Type 94 Anti Tank Gun (Yes I know you could use the Pak37 ) But I want the Japanese one
47mm anti Tank Gun
Japanese Lorry
Sumida Armoured Car
Ho Ki APC / Gun tractor
Ho Ha APC (yes at a push you can use the 251/1 its based on)

Not to mention a Type 89 tank and a Type 92 battalion gun, and a better selection of artillery generally.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

hammurabi70

As my next project beyond Korea might be Pacific WWII, as I will have suitable Allied figures, I would add a vote for anything for the Japanese Army.

chrishanley

As an alternative to the prone position, could I please add a request for a standing or advancing figure with the type 96 (or 99) LMG.
NB. Can this please be applied to all ranges which only have prone LMG teams?
Much thanks as ever for the fantastic range and diversity that Pendraken offer.
CH 

fsn

Quote from: chrishanley on 29 April 2020, 10:41:51 PM
As an alternative to the prone position, could I please add a request for a standing or advancing figure with the type 96 (or 99) LMG.
NB. Can this please be applied to all ranges which only have prone LMG teams?

I agree.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

He's alwus vera vera indecisive is Nobby !!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

sultanbev

Quote from: fsn on 30 April 2020, 07:26:07 AM

I agree.

I agree too, I dislike prone and kneeling figures. None of this lounging around suppressed for my dudes, get up 'n at'em!

Mark

chrishanley

While the Pendraken Elves consider the previously mentioned Japanese equipment, can I also make a request for the Type 94, or the Type 97 TK tankette?
They were one of the more numerous, possibly one third of Japanese armoured vehicles were TKs.
As with all tankettes, they were crap, but unlike every other nation, they were still being used in 1945.

Steve J

Please add my votes for the:

Type 94 37mm anti-tank gun
47mm anti-tank gun
Type 94 TK light tank
Type 89 Chi-Ro medium tank

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!