Stock Clearance Sale!

Started by Leon, 08 November 2019, 12:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

08 November 2019, 12:55:19 AM Last Edit: 08 November 2019, 01:02:15 AM by Leon

Earlier this year we streamlined our show stand to make space for new product lines, resulting in some of the slower sellers being removed from the show racking.  This excess stock has been sitting at Pendraken HQ for a couple of months now so we had two options:

- Keep it here and slowly use it up as website orders came in.
- Or discount it down and give everyone a bargain!

There's a variety of historical army packs available, from Ancients through to WWII, along with a selection of WWII vehicle and artillery multipacks.  Everything on the list has been knocked down in price, with 25% off all of the army packs and over 30% off most of the vehicle multipacks.  This is purely a first-come, first-served sale so have a look through the pdf list, send us an email with the items you'd like, and we'll get them straight out to you!

Stock Clearance List: https://pendraken.co.uk/ProductImages/PendrakenStockClearance081119.pdf

(All of this stock is current product lines, so no older ranges or discontinued models.  The only exception is the 2 Greek army packs which will be replaced by the new range in the next few weeks)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Aaaaaaarrrgh noooooooooo!  :'(
It's a week until payday...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 08 November 2019, 06:29:34 AM
Aaaaaaarrrgh noooooooooo!  :'(
It's a week until payday...

We'll be bringing it all to Warfare as well...!   ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Get thee behind me Dark Lord!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Orcs

If its getting in your way Leon, you can pass it my way. :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 08 November 2019, 08:14:07 PM
Get thee behind me Dark Lord!

Where's the fun in not giving in to temptation ?  :d
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson