Looking for Skoda 75mm M15 mountain gun

Started by sultanbev, 05 November 2019, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sultanbev

John Cook

Quote from: sultanbev on 05 November 2019, 12:26:35 PM
http://www.landships.info/landships/artillery_articles/Skoda_Gebk_M15.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoda_75_mm_Model_15

Used by several armies in WW1 and WW2, does anyone make one (with shield)?

Mark

Pithead Miniatures do one as part of their Slovak, Romanian and Yugoslav ranges.  Contact Phil Ireson at pitheadmodels@gmail.com and see their page on Facebook.

sultanbev

I contacted Pithead and he refused to allow me to buy anything, so can someone place an order for me?

Mark

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sultanbev

Asked for a list of items available and how to place an order, mentioned that I got his email address from the Pendraken forum......

Mark

FierceKitty

Everyone note there should be a sort of inverted circumflex over the S. It's pronounced sh.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: sultanbev on 06 November 2019, 03:50:57 PM
Asked for a list of items available and how to place an order, mentioned that I got his email address from the Pendraken forum......

Mark

Join the club :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave Fielder

I wonder if my Skoda Superb has the option for this upgrade? It will help in the rush hour, going to guns is a nice option.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Orcs

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 06 November 2019, 07:26:11 PM
I wonder if my Skoda Superb has the option for this upgrade? It will help in the rush hour, going to guns is a nice option.

Ditch the Superb and buy a Pz38T.  It will get you all round Europe with no trouble.   :d
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

John Cook

Quote from: sultanbev on 06 November 2019, 01:16:29 PM
I contacted Pithead and he refused to allow me to buy anything, so can someone place an order for me?

Mark

How many do you want?

sultanbev

8 of them. If there was a choice of crews it would be 4 with French crews, 4 with British late war crews, but if there's not those choices then Italian crews will be fine for all of them, if they come with crews that is. There was a load of other artillery too but I've kinda lost the will to live on this one.....

Mark

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!