2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Belting !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

Continued thanks for you kind comments and support. I continue to work on it, ever so slowly it seems, btu I am really down to final assembly and details. Need to add a little rust to eh street sign, spray the gloss coat and put on the decals and then hit it with some flat and it's ready.

I have made and attached he frame for the awning, and have made the template for the awning, so that part will be ready to go, but will also probably be one of the last parts done. Also, broke off some of the shattered glass, which has been an on going problem, so had to fix that. Needless to say, that shattered glass part is very delicate.

More to follow,

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Top work Terry, really coming together with the weathering.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Cracking !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

mmcv

Brilliant, must take a lot of patience to position the broken glass

DaveH

Great work. It's really coming together.

Terry37

Thank you for the continued kind comments. A project like this is slow going, The shattered glass has been a real pain actually as it keeps breaking lose where it's glued. I probably need a different glue, one for plastic models, so am going to get some and add some to hopefully keep it from popping loose.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Noktu