Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Like that, lots !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Terry37

Friends, work progresses, ever so slowly, but it is getting to a point where it will be very exciting if the shattering of the glass window works out. I have installed the wire pegs to mount the figures on and also have started installing the shattered window glass.. All other windows are installed, the door is finished and just needs a coat of paint. I have also started toe conversion to make Fitz as one of the Marines. He was injured during a tour losing both his legs, so he is on blades, but I think I have that worked out just fine, and he'll be good to add to the street to avoid any large open areas. He'll be far to the left of Reed. Sorry no pictures, but should have some soon.

More soon,

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

Looking forward to seeing some more piccies !

Cheers - Phil :)

Terry37

Here are a couple of photos of the progress so far. Still need to paint the door, and it will be flung open by the "Bone Collector" (the variant chief). So far I am very pleased with how it's looking and am starting to close in on finishing it and then I'll devote myself to the other one.

More to follow,

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

That really is top notch.  :-bd =D> :-bd

Terrific work, Terry.

Cheers - Phil

mmcv

Looking great, the weathering is fantastic.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Noktu

Wow! This is looking really good!

lowlylowlycook

Terry37

Glued the sign on the front, started on the awning and finished creating Fitz with his blades for legs, and have him primed to paint, along with the door. After that I will glue the two guys crashing through the windows so I can see where to place the other variants and then figure out where to place Reed, Horn and Fitz. Also, probably going to add their puppy, who if I remember right was called Apollo - a German shepard.

Terry

PS - re the awning I will only attach the frame for now and near the end add the canvas covering, which when dry I will distress and tear in places.

Steve J

Terry37

Here are the latest pictures as of this morning. Really closing in on this one!

This has been a  really fun one to do.

Terry

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Terry37 on 23 May 2020, 05:01:09 PM
Here are the latest pictures as of this morning. Really closing in on this one!

This has been a  really fun one to do.

Terry

Wasn't quite sure how the glass was going to look/work, but you've absolutely nailed it  =D>

Fabulous job :-bd
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )