Two Dioramas Started

Started by Terry37, 05 November 2019, 04:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno II on 05 August 2021, 04:12:02 PM
I'm shooting blo*dy things that go 'Coo', Will.....So don't come anywhere near here. :P

Cheers - Phil :D

Useless info for the week: a Thai idiom translates as "His dove won't coo". It means his wife or girlfriend is rather frustrated, if I may put it that way.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno II

These are NOT doves, Alexander......These are flying rats.....and they're getting a bit peed off, ( :-bd) 'cos i won't throw wild bird seed....sunflower hearts...and mealworms, down on the ground, for them to scoff, to their hearts' content

There are still over two dozen that sit on the roof...waiting for me to feed the 'real' wild birds. (See..I'm messing with nature...trying to put my own stamp on the environment)
They'll give up eventually..or die of lead poisoning (through the brain) ;)

Cheers - The Sniper.  :D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Sniper - with a 12 bore Phil. Try to feed the birds round here and squadrons large (Herring) gulls appear.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 06 August 2021, 07:15:07 AM
Sniper - with a 12 bore Phil. Try to feed the birds round here and squadrons large (Herring) gulls appear.

I can imagine......They're probably worse than feral pigeons.  X_X.

Cheers - Phil. :)

Terry37

Yep, still alive and kicking!!! Have slowly been making progress and thought I would share some updated photos. Since just about everything is hand made it goes slow - and even slower when it takes you several times to create a satisfactory piece. For example, the operating table took five attempts before I got one I liked, and the Venetian blinds in he window two tries.

And the Sea Wolf Dio

More to follow soon. Stay well everyone, it ain't over yet!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Raider4

Looking good!

Quote from: Terry37 on 04 September 2021, 05:19:35 PM
Since just about everything is hand made it goes slow - and even slower when it takes you several times to create a satisfactory piece.

Glad to hear you're making everything yourself. I follow a number of Youtube "crafting" channels, and far too many have gone over to "I 3d printed this <doodah>", when before they'd have made something themselves, for my liking.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Coming along very nicely, Terry !!

Terry37

More progress made on both projects, but the most is on he first one, the Variant Autopsy, so only new pictures of it. I believe all of the furniture pieces have been made, except for a small table for he operating room holding medical instruments. I am also working on he over-head cabinets and a wall mounted coat rack for the office that I am planning to make a white medical coat to put on it. Going to try using a single ply of Kleenex for that. I was successful making a bandanna for another little project, which I'll post in a separate thread. The operating light is just temporarily glued to the popsicle stick, but I need to see how much room I had. It will be a little lower when finally put in place. You can see the oxygen tank between the sink and hte refrigerator.

More soon,

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno II

Going well, Terry. 8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Thought I would post a couple of update photos, as it is closing in to being finished. I am working on a medical coat using a single ply of a Kleenex that will hang on the coat rack in the office section, some books for the work area, and a few other little bits. Then I just need to add the figures and put the smoke coming from the Variant and Yokoyama's arm and helmet. In the story he gets melted by acid from the Variant's body! Add the electrical wiring for the flashing red light and put the metal guard around that and mail it off.

More soon, and stay well everyone!!!

Terry