Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
16 January 2021, 09:02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Peninsular Napoleonic project is complete, updates coming soon!
314249 Posts in 18202 Topics by 2277 Members
Latest Member: Chalace
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Non-Pendraken Stuff
| | |-+  Buffaloes over Singapore
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buffaloes over Singapore  (Read 1968 times)
pierre the shy
Colonel

« Reply #15 on: 16 February 2020, 01:59:37 AM »

First, let me say sorry, I've been out of pocket for a bit, but catching up now.

So the first thing is, HURRAH!  Congratulations, Peter, on getting the blog up and running!  I told ya it was easy Wink  Looks great, already got three batreps up, which is more than I've done in the new year, so good on ya!

The squadron roster you're using looks great, and I like how you're tracking repair time for damaged aircraft, very cool.

And to you and Paul, it was my pleasure to share my rules tweaks, love to help out whenever I can.

V/R,
Jack

Welcome back Jack, thanks of the inspiration.

I have written up a report for the events of 9th December, which went a lot better for Katipo Squadrone. I did take some pictures which I have included, although some are a bit hurried.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?tab=mj1&blogID=3401582076154047011#editor/target=post;postID=7495388127093269885;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

"welcome back to the fight....this time I know our side will win"
paulr
Field Marshal

« Reply #16 on: 16 February 2020, 05:18:53 AM »

Go the Kiwis  Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

This link doesn't need you to be logged in to see the blog post
https://betweenthelines10mm.blogspot.com/2020/02/bounce-back-9-dec-1941.html

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
pierre the shy
Colonel

« Reply #17 on: 01 January 2021, 10:52:35 PM »

I have gone back to these simple air rules to run a short scripted campaign that I have come up with covering "Operation C" The IJN carrier raid into the Indian Ocean and the attacks on Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) in April 1942 from the Japanese perspective.

Produced 37 more Imperial Japanese Navy and Fleet Air Arm counters to cover the carrier based planes needed.

Hopefullly I will be able to run the first couple of games tonight since our regular gaming timeslot is in recess for a few weeks over the holidays.

I will do a write up on my very under used blog if anyone is interested.     

paulr
Field Marshal

« Reply #18 on: 02 January 2021, 01:41:07 AM »

I'll definitely be interested Wink

pierre the shy
Colonel

« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 11:13:26 PM »

OK I finally got some time to write up some background to the Operation C campaign that I have now begun playing here:

https://betweenthelines10mm.blogspot.com/2021/01/operation-c-japanese-carrier-raid-on.html

I hope you find it interesting enough to follow....I do intend to do a write up of each engagement with some pictures, but the reports will not be as epic as Jack's many adventures  Wink
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:17:20 PM by pierre the shy » Logged

paulr
Field Marshal

« Reply #20 on: Today at 01:56:58 AM »

Looking forward to seeing the AARs for this, hopefully with lots of pipe cleaners in the photos Wink

Steve J
General

« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:40:01 AM »

Well, I never knew the Japanese attack Ceylon in WWII! Looking forward to the AAR's on this campaign Smiley.

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: