New blog!

Started by petercooman, 27 October 2019, 02:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Hi everyone,

Have just launched a new blog with accompanying twitter and instagram and facebook group, so thought i'd let you guys know about it!

have a look around, not much on it yet, but working hard getting it in order!

https://tnxp.news.blog/

ps: some of you guys' blogs are displayed as well, makes it easier for me to follow you!

Steve J

Looks good so far Peter :).

petercooman

Thanks!

Now i need to get it filled up ;)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mmcv

Norm

Hi Peter, tried to leave a comment, but it doesn't recognise my Google profile. I don't do the Twitter Facebook think. I am not sure how it works with Wordpress, as a Google (Blogger) blog automatically recognises the Google sign in.

Anyway, congratulations on getting started and that is a nice visual stylel you have going there. Norm.

petercooman

Quote from: Norm on 27 October 2019, 05:26:27 PM
Hi Peter, tried to leave a comment, but it doesn't recognise my Google profile. I don't do the Twitter Facebook think. I am not sure how it works with Wordpress, as a Google (Blogger) blog automatically recognises the Google sign in.

Anyway, congratulations on getting started and that is a nice visual stylel you have going there. Norm.

Thanks for the heads up Norm, i checked and you have to be logged in to comment. I have changed that now to only needing to fill in name and email adress.

Glad you liked the style! I must admit, i started building it just yesterday in the afternoon. Went and redesigned it 4 times already, untill i liked the look of it, and then launched!

Techno

Nice one, Peter. :)

Cheers - Phil