German Tank Riders and Late War German LMGs

Started by Mako, 21 October 2019, 05:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I'd love to see some German tank riders produced - Panzergrenadiers for the backs of mid-late war tanks, as well as for Ardennes Falschirmjaegers too, with various weapons.

Some Panzergrenadiers in fighting poses, for the halftracks would be nice too - one guy molded on to a MG42 that he's firing from the vehicle's weapons shield, as well as various riflemen, or submachinegunners too, firing over the sides of the halftracks.

Still wanting to see some of the mid-late war MG42 troops too, firing while prone from bipods, gun mounted on tripods, and advancing with the MG at the ready, at waist level, while on patrol with the squad as well.  Obviously, need at least one ammo can carrier to help feed the weapon as well.  Need to fill the holes for Summer and Winter troops variants that are currently MIA.

Some German tank hunters, carrying a teller mine in each hand would be nice, along with a guy carrying or affixing a magnetic mine to a Soviet tank or SPG would be appreciated too.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!