Warfare, Reading - Sat 16th & Sun 17th

Started by Leon, 16 October 2019, 11:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

16 October 2019, 11:17:09 PM Last Edit: 18 October 2019, 12:19:18 AM by Leon
Our last trip down south for 2019 is the Warfare show, taking place over two days on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th November, at the Rivermead Leisure Centre in Reading.  We'll need your pre-orders sending through by midnight on Friday 8th November please and you can find more info about the event on the Reading club website: https://wargamesreading.co.uk/warfare/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 17 October 2019, 06:51:46 AM
Wrong festival...

Festival?!  I don't think they can fit any bands in that trader hall but it might be nice on the Sunday!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Chris Pringle

Hopefully they can fit some Warbands in the traders' hall ...

We (Oxford Wargames Society) will be running a Solferino participation game on the Sunday only, 17 November. If you'd like to command a corps or two, please do come by. We're equally happy to have players join in for the whole battle or just drop in for half an hour.

Rules will be BBB, so we could get through the whole battle twice in the day. (Or maybe not, depending how much we spend chatting rather than fighting.)

Chris

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Chris Pringle

Abso-Bloody-lutely! (And Banter, Badinage and Burbling.)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Watch out for closures on the M4 chaps and chapesses...