Fiasco, Leeds - Sun 27th October

Started by Leon, 16 October 2019, 11:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

There's only a handful of shows left on our calendar so nex up is the Fiasco event in Leeds, taking place on Sunday 27th October.  This one is held in the New Dock Hall, across the road from the Royal Armouries museum, so it's a handy location for visiting the Armouries as well!

We'll need your pre-orders sending through by midnight on Saturday 19th please and you can find more info about the event on the Leeds club website: https://leedswargamesclub.com/events
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Hope it went well, Leon !! :)

Anyone go ?

Cheers - Phil.

sultanbev

I was due to go but had to cancel at last minute due to being ill,  :(

Mark

Techno

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 28 October 2019, 09:04:25 AM
I was due to go but had to cancel at last minute due to being ill,  :(

Sorry to hear that Mark, I saw some of the other guys and wondered if I'd just missed you somewhere! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Cheers everybody, yes, still not 100% right, strangest bug going round.
Aye Leon, wanted to talk about bridges and hedges.....

Mark