OK, not doing that again...

Started by Wulf, 04 October 2019, 10:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

I recently agreed to 3d print some 1:150 tanks for the wargaming duo at my boardgame club. They paid for the fillament. In retrospect, I should have asked what they wanted printing before I agreed to the deal...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Impressive stuff ... though charges for time and electricity might be an idea in future!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

The end result looks really good, you have done a very nice job.
In a way, I suppose you could say they have given you an opportunity to hone your skills....done you a favour really....very generous of them in fact....you should be paying them for the opportunity.  :d :d :d

FierceKitty

Someone's been reading Tom Sawyer.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Wulf

Quote from: sunjester on 05 October 2019, 07:19:51 AM
The end result looks really good, you have done a very nice job.
In a way, I suppose you could say they have given you an opportunity to hone your skills....done you a favour really....very generous of them in fact....you should be paying them for the opportunity.  :d :d :d
While I wouldn't go that far, I did actually really enjoy it, I did get my software tuned to the best results I've ever had, and I do just enjoy the process. But if you consider one single Sherman tank takes just over 2 hours to print at this detail level...

toxicpixie

Sweet jibbers, I bet that took a while!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting