New Dacians and Sarmatians now available!

Started by Leon, 03 October 2019, 09:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Orcs on 20 October 2019, 03:02:54 PM
NO! NO! NO!.  I have several hundred Dacians from the old range -    I do not need any more, even if they are very nice  :'(

Oh yes you do !!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Quote from: Orcs on 20 October 2019, 03:02:54 PM
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!......Mama mia. Mama mia.... let me go..

I think you should reconsider, Mark.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Theo

May I just say the new Dacians and Sarmatians look rather spiffing. I am trying to find a legit excuse to get some. I have an ancient german army in 10mm and expanding into ancient British. I can certainly use the archers for eg. but it is the Dacian spearmen I am most attracted to; the sculpting is lovely of course but the poses in particular will allow for some excellent looking warband bases. Aaaarrgghh...I seriously don't need more lead!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Techno

toxicpixie

Theo -
QuoteAaaarrgghh...I seriously don't need more lead!

To quote the Bard,  "You're in the wrong place, my friend, you'd better leave" ;)

My name is Nathan, and I'm a recovering leadoholic. I don't need another army, but...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Nathan, may I refer you to my previous comment OH YES YOIU DO

toxicpixie

Say it louder Ian, there's one at the back didn't catch it :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Raider4

FierceKitty

Hmmm, it seems Ian isn't the innocent simpleton that people think.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

toxicpixie

toxicpixie

Same thing. Nothings a crime except being caught :D