28mm UNIT troops wanted!

Started by Wulf, 02 September 2019, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Insect

I will check out the sale, as I do like their 28mm medieval ranges.
I'll keep you posted

Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Wulf

Well, I got the Gripping Beast machinegunners. Very nice, crisply cast minis.

Wulf

Late last night I got an email to tell me my UNIT troops were on the way...

Smoking gun

Quote from: Wulf on 08 September 2019, 10:56:42 PM
Didn't Crooked Dice used to have a forum? Quite a big & active forum too...

They did, I wae on the forum, but it disappeared without notice a while ago. A pity because as you say it was active and good material on it.

The Crooked Dice "Dr Who" styled fogures disappeared when Warlord got the licence for thier Dr Who game, ehich is a shame as there were a few figures I wanted.

Regards,

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Wulf

Got part of my UNIT troop order in from Black Tree. 'Part' because, in my usual manner, I forgot some stuff & had to put in a second order. There being no Leon at Black Tree to beg to combine orders, I await part 2...

These look good, not as fresh or crisp as the Gripping Beast lot, but compatible, and in no way display worn or inferior moulds. Slottabases though. I do hate slottabases...

paulr

Quote from: Wulf on 13 September 2019, 08:31:30 PM
...There being no Leon at Black Tree to beg to combine orders, I await part 2...

We do tend to take the wonderful Pendraken service for granted sometimes ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!