Pendraken Colonial Marines?

Started by Corso, 05 January 2024, 08:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corso

I've see past posts re these figures but for some reason can't seem to find them online, particularly after the original cast members?
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

The moulds for these expired some time ago sadly so they're not on the website anymore.  We can try spinning it but the last time we tried it there was a lot of flashing.

There wasn't really a full set of cast members either, just a handful (3 or 4) sculpts that resembled the style.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Corso

Thats a shame I fancied trying to knock up a pocket version of Aliens: Another glorious day in the corps  :D

I wouldn't want you to risk the effort if you think they are past their best, you're busy enough. They do look cool though

Leon

Remind me sometime and I'll ask the guys to throw some samples into your next order.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Corso

Corso

I just realised,I have an order pending I'll message the team and see where I am in the queue

Leon

Quote from: Corso on 08 January 2024, 11:52:34 PMI just realised,I have an order pending I'll message the team and see where I am in the queue

No worries!