Aloha - from Somerset, England, UK

Started by nikharwood, 09 March 2010, 07:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Hi all

No surprise that I've turned up here  ;)

Long-time gamer & Pendraken fan - I've been known to do more painting than gaming [& I'm better at painting than winning games... ;D]

grimreaper

Hi

im a big pendraken fan and its good to see them with there own web site.

Megamatman

Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 March 2010, 07:54:06 AM
Hi all

No surprise that I've turned up here  ;)

Long-time gamer & Pendraken fan - I've been known to do more painting than gaming [& I'm better at painting than winning games... ;D]

Hi Nik, did you manage to figure out the codes for all those SCW figures?!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

hehehe - not yet...there's far too many of them  ;)

's OK though - Dave's happy for me to do them in a campaign-styley so he's not worried about that uniform parade-ground look  8)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 March 2010, 05:42:09 PM
hehehe - not yet...there's far too many of them  ;)

's OK though - Dave's happy for me to do them in a campaign-styley so he's not worried about that uniform parade-ground look  8)

You mean he forgot what he'd sent you?!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

No comment  ;)

He did say "Yes you got everthing apart from SCW winter command figures, identifying not critical"

So that narrows it down a bit, eh?  ;D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 March 2010, 06:21:24 PM
No comment  ;)

He did say "Yes you got everthing apart from SCW winter command figures, identifying not critical"

So that narrows it down a bit, eh?  ;D

Kinda!

nikharwood

Actually, thinking about it, I *could* match 'em against Jenna's pics in the Flickr stream, couldn't I?  ::)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 March 2010, 09:30:39 PM
Actually, thinking about it, I *could* match 'em against Jenna's pics in the Flickr stream, couldn't I?  ::)

Ah yeah, that's an idea.

nikharwood

Might take me a while  ;)

I think Dave wants these painted by the end of the month??!

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 10 March 2010, 12:02:39 AM
Might take me a while  ;)

I think Dave wants these painted by the end of the month??!

Yeah, I'll have to check.  It's for the Miniature Wargames article, but their next issue is the Salute Special, so I wouldn't have thought it was going in that one?  Plus the copy date for that is this Friday!  :P

It's probably the one after that, which has a copy date of April 9th.

Either way, I'll get in touch with them and find out.

nikharwood