Painting Pendraken WWII US starter army

Started by Norm, 29 August 2019, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

10mm US 1944 - '45 starter army from Pendraken. These packs support their latest version of the Blitzkrieg Commander rules.

I have just posted a few notes about painting them up.

LINK

http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.com/2019/08/10mm-pendraken-us-1944-forces-starter.html

Leon

Looking good Norm and I like the stippling idea, especially as another use for the packaging material!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very nice work, that man !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Leman

Very nice indeed, Norm. I particularly like the differentiation of jacket and trousers and the well-worn look of the vehicles.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Norm

Thanks all for looking. They feel like vets without a single shot having been fired :-)

FierceKitty

30 August 2019, 10:48:12 AM #10 Last Edit: 30 August 2019, 10:52:50 AM by FierceKitty
We felines strongly object to having the dreaded vet made a subject of light pastimes!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021