Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
26 May 2020, 02:12:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Peninsular Napoleonic project is up and running!
299182 Posts in 17602 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Ave75
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Rules
| | |-+  Availability of Real Time Wargames Rules
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Availability of Real Time Wargames Rules  (Read 882 times)
mollinary
Major General

« on: 21 August 2019, 08:52:33 PM »

I have most of these sets, and thought they gave a fun game, and that they were still available commercially. However, there is a guy posting on TMP who is having difficulty finding someone to buy from. I thought I could help, but all my links failed as well. Can Bernie Ganley or someone else help the poor benighted soul to find the light?

Mollinary
Leman
Field Marshal

« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2019, 09:00:14 AM »

Just attempted to get on the RTW website and a notice appeared stating that it was no longer hosting the RTW site and that the site would return once the owners found a new host. There appears to be a problem between RTW and their website host(?).

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!
Raider4
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2019, 10:39:06 AM »

I have seen quite a few hobby websites that have been around for years but not being updated much (if at all) disappear this year. I'm wondering if their three or five-year hosting deals have expired, not been renewed because the site creator has lost interest (or changed email address - all too common) and then been dropped by the hosting company?
Leman
Field Marshal

« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2019, 01:34:08 PM »

The RTW site was updated not that long ago and was very manageable with a lot of in-depth information on each game, a shopping cart etc.

Leman
Field Marshal

« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2019, 01:52:57 PM »

The RTW Facebook page is still functioning and I was directed from there to War-game Vault to buy the set I wanted (Dell’arte Della Guerra).

Ben Waterhouse
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2019, 04:59:53 PM »

The chap on the FB page told me last week that they are trying to get a new host/website up asap.

Best
Ben

Arma Pacis Fulcra
Risaldar Singh
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: 18 February 2020, 09:58:13 PM »

ALthough this is an old topic, just in case someone stumbles upon it, Real Time Wargames rules are available from their new website: https://www.realtimewargames.com/ and for most of them from Wargames Vault, too: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/11644/Real-Time-Wargames
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: