Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 September 2020, 01:33:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Peninsular Napoleonic project is complete, updates coming soon!
307258 Posts in 17881 Topics by 2260 Members
Latest Member: JP
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Forum Info
| | |-+  New posts in sub-forums not appearing on main page?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New posts in sub-forums not appearing on main page?  (Read 797 times)
Raider4
Colonel

« on: 21 August 2019, 05:31:58 PM »

On the main page, for the 'Genre/Period Discussion' forum, the last post is dated 3rd July 2019.

But if you go into that forum, there are later posts in the sub-forums.

I'm sure that the latest post in any sub-forum used to show up as last post on the main page?
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2019, 04:53:19 PM »

I'm not sure on that one, I'll have to check and find out.  One thing that's happened recently (for me) is that the boards are not appearing in the order that they should be?  They're still in the correct order in my Admin panel, but they're all over the place from the main Home screen.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Raider4
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2019, 05:22:38 PM »

Yeah, noticed the order had changed (last week, maybe?). Assumed you'd just had a re-organisation.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2019, 05:37:45 PM »

Yeah, noticed the order had changed (last week, maybe?). Assumed you'd just had a re-organisation.

That's a nuisance then, I'd hoped it was just me!  I've tried re-organising them back to where they should be a few times now, but as they're in the correct order back-of-house it doesn't seem to make any difference.  I'll give Matt a kick and see if he can sort it out from this end.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: