Started by Raider4, 21 August 2019, 05:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

On the main page, for the 'Genre/Period Discussion' forum, the last post is dated 3rd July 2019.

But if you go into that forum, there are later posts in the sub-forums.

I'm sure that the latest post in any sub-forum used to show up as last post on the main page?

Leon

I'm not sure on that one, I'll have to check and find out.  One thing that's happened recently (for me) is that the boards are not appearing in the order that they should be?  They're still in the correct order in my Admin panel, but they're all over the place from the main Home screen.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Yeah, noticed the order had changed (last week, maybe?). Assumed you'd just had a re-organisation.

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 22 August 2019, 05:22:38 PM
Yeah, noticed the order had changed (last week, maybe?). Assumed you'd just had a re-organisation.

That's a nuisance then, I'd hoped it was just me!  I've tried re-organising them back to where they should be a few times now, but as they're in the correct order back-of-house it doesn't seem to make any difference.  I'll give Matt a kick and see if he can sort it out from this end.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!