Border Reiver, Gateshead - Sat 7th September

Started by Leon, 14 August 2019, 12:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Next on our show calendar is actually a clash, with both the Colours and Border Reiver shows taking place on the same day!  We'll be taking the main stand down to Colours, while Dave heads up to Gateshead with a small stand and some spare stock.  Due to us only having limited stock available on the day, it is really important that you pre-order anything that you're looking at picking up at the event!

We'll need the pre-orders sending through by midnight on Friday 30th please and you can find more info about this show here: https://sites.google.com/site/borderreiverswargamessociety/Home/border-reivers-show
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Heedless Horseman

Had to miss Reiver last year due to family problems but managed a short visit this year. Thank you, Pendraken, for attending...if with an ad hoc stand. Picked up a couple of items to add to my pile. Missed a couple of other stands which I wanted to browse...maybe they went to Colours. 2 or 3 nice looking games. Was very impressed by a little girl flying her Fokker tripe into cloud...huntress instinct, maybe...she might be one to watch out for in a quite few years! ;)  Lol!  (But then,  our young fliers used to to fly into clouds 'just for fun', too!).  :)
Hope attendance does not clash in future...was much less ''busy' than in previous visits...but we need this show up here!
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 08 September 2019, 03:53:13 AM
Hope attendance does not clash in future...was much less ''busy' than in previous visits...but we need this show up here!

I think it was just for this year, there was something going on in Newbury so the club had to move their event.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!