Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
17 October 2019, 01:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The 1809 Napoleonic expansion has been released!
285114 Posts in 16993 Topics by 2190 Members
Latest Member: psutcliffe
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  Shows
| | |-+  Border Reiver, Gateshead - Sat 7th September
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Border Reiver, Gateshead - Sat 7th September  (Read 276 times)
Leon
Viscount

« on: 14 August 2019, 12:42:50 AM »

Next on our show calendar is actually a clash, with both the Colours and Border Reiver shows taking place on the same day!  We'll be taking the main stand down to Colours, while Dave heads up to Gateshead with a small stand and some spare stock.  Due to us only having limited stock available on the day, it is really important that you pre-order anything that you're looking at picking up at the event!

We'll need the pre-orders sending through by midnight on Friday 30th please and you can find more info about this show here: https://sites.google.com/site/borderreiverswargamessociety/Home/border-reivers-show

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
FierceKitty
General

The dog is a peasant. The cat is a gentleman.

« Reply #1 on: 14 August 2019, 08:27:28 AM »

A most auspicious date!

I have not the pleasure of understanding you. Of what are you talking?
Heedless Horseman
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: 08 September 2019, 03:53:13 AM »

Had to miss Reiver last year due to family problems but managed a short visit this year. Thank you, Pendraken, for attending...if with an ad hoc stand. Picked up a couple of items to add to my pile. Missed a couple of other stands which I wanted to browse...maybe they went to Colours. 2 or 3 nice looking games. Was very impressed by a little girl flying her Fokker tripe into cloud...huntress instinct, maybe...she might be one to watch out for in a quite few years! Wink  Lol!  (But then,  our young fliers used to to fly into clouds 'just for fun', too!).  Smiley
Hope attendance does not clash in future...was much less ''busy' than in previous visits...but we need this show up here!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2019, 10:46:20 PM »

Hope attendance does not clash in future...was much less ''busy' than in previous visits...but we need this show up here!

I think it was just for this year, there was something going on in Newbury so the club had to move their event.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: