Started by Terry37, 06 August 2019, 03:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Just saw this trailer and it looks interesting. Of course for me it will be Weird WWI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcmZN0Mbl04

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Fenton

It looks interesting

I've heard people say its saving private  Ryan transposed to WW1 but I will go and watch it
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Dave Fielder

The premise seems to be to send a L/Cpl to stop a Brigade level attack so he can save his brother in 1917. I think the Allied communications systems worked better than that in reality. However it does look well made regardless.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 14 August 2019, 09:27:08 AM
The premise seems to be to send a L/Cpl to stop a Brigade level attack so he can save his brother in 1917. I think the Allied communications systems worked better than that in reality. However it does look well made regardless.

Are Tom Hanks and Matt Damon in the cast?

Dave Fielder

"Life is like a box of chocolates" ... so it is possible they may be Bourne in this film.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis