Indian Mutiny range released!

Started by Leon, 08 August 2019, 02:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 08 August 2019, 09:55:31 AM
One question though: is "19th Century / Europe" the best section of the shop for them to be listed in?  I'd have expected them to be in Colonial (that's where I initially looked)  :-

Good point, I'll blame that on it being 2am!  I've moved them over now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

Wonderful detail, breathtaking animation.

I'm still painting my ACW purchase, but you've caught the roving eye's attention.

Scolty

Pendraken - you are very bad men.  :d
Having just finished a painting schedule for some of my unpainted Pendraken figs the foreseeable future - ACW, WotR, 1809 Naps - you have now released those excellent looking figures.
Order on its way in the next day or two.

Back to the schedule...

Scolty

Dave Fielder

TMP first post sorted: http://theminiaturespage.com/news/talk/msg.mv?id=1564585240 ... helps stop the Ejits from the usual bad behaviour.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

hamsterking

Great range of figures. I can see some of them ending up in my Darkest Africa Congo Slavers force.

The odd thing is that if you look at the photo of the command Elephant it looks like it (she) has long eye lashes. Now I know that Indians sometimes decorated their elephants with painted designs and etc but I don't recall any mention of Elephant mascara.

Dave T