Korean War 41 Brigade Royal Marine Commando

Started by sjb1001, 06 August 2019, 05:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Shedman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Good looking force

What are the flags for? You might want to put a bit of blue paint on the edges of the flags to hide the cut edges. I've found you don't need to worry about exactly matching the shade.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

sjb1001

Blue paint is on the plan - only really obvious with the flash on but it does stick out a tad!!! :D

Sunray

As the US Marines would say: "Outstanding" .   A +1 for neat eye candy.  Now take them on a Pusser's holiday.  :)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Noktu

sjb1001

Flags are for objective markers and command units.

Bunny

very nice representation but, as a former Royal Marine, 41 (Independent) Commando RM was a battalion sized formation not a Brigade.  Post WW2 the Royal Marine's formed 3 Commando Brigade, to which all units belonged.

sjb1001

09 August 2019, 05:56:06 PM #14 Last Edit: 09 August 2019, 06:01:34 PM by sjb1001
Thanks for the comments - have amended the blog accordingly but can't re-title this one.

Anyway - 340 new Pendraken NKPA infantry and 18 mortars cleaned up and ready to prime - too humid here right now in Chester with the occasional thunderstorm and lots of nice sun after on a rotating basis.