Timecast Ponds and Rivers

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 04 August 2019, 12:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

In blue, just to annoy Big Insect!  ;)
River sections, these have been in the painting pile for ages. Really needed the widening section from smallest to next and the spring.

Ponds, this is basically all the Timecast pond sets, and I love them.

3' wide table, so decent amount of wetness

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Personally, I prefer a duller shade of blue and some reflectiveness (I use clear sticky back plastic on top of my painted river - arguably not the best solution - the best is the advanced stuff using resins, etc. - but quick and cheap!  :-[ ) but, thanks to your own skilful hand, in my view, a more than satisfactory result for wargaming.  Good show, Lemmey.  :)  =D>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Noktu

These look stunning! Just bought a bottle of woodland scenics water effect. Need to paint a pond for myself to test the substance!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I haven't actually used them on these, but I LOVE it and use it on puddles etc often.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!