Projects Halted for Necessary project

Started by Terry37, 02 August 2019, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Terry37

The army is painted, shaded and highlighted. May not be great, but I consider it done. the remaining 4 elements figures are drying from being glued to their bases., and tomorrow I will start doing the bases. Cutting it close as I only have three days to be totally finished - the tournament is Saturday. I'll try to get you all some pictures, but if not tomorrow, after the basing is finished.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

Fingers crossed for some piccies, Terry......Looking forward to those.  :)

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Getting them finished for Saturday comes first :!!

Don't tell Phil I said that :-$

Techno

I heard that.....Pardon ? ;)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

Friends, Sorry I was not able to post any pictures. The past several days have truly been marathon painting and modeling days. I finished basing the army at 3 AM this morning so it would be ready for the tournament (even though I don't play). Now that it is over I can relax a bit and will post a report of the event and also share pictures of the completed army. Supposed ot be nice sun tomorrow so will try to get it done then.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

paulr

Terry37

Thanks Paul. Sorry to say the sun that we were supposed to have today is cloud and overcast so very little light to take pictures. I'll try again tomorrow.

Terry

Terry37

29 October 2019, 02:55:07 PM #134 Last Edit: 29 October 2019, 03:03:18 PM by Terry37
Still enjoying!!! gloomy and overcast skies, but tried for some pictures anyway. So, here are some pictures of the finished Aztec army identified by element type. Thank you for all of your support and kind words!

Now it's back to finishing up a few projects I had to set aside to make this one, but what a delight it was to do!!! Although painting those shields was not always quite the joy!!!!

Terry