I found this VERY creepy !

Started by Techno, 01 August 2019, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 01 August 2019, 06:17:50 PM
My mum had her cataphracts done.

Yay. 

What like new armour for the horses or something?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

Sodding 'scale mail' (or whatever) on horses at 'our ' scale ?

Mutter, mutter, whinge, whinge....No wonder my eyes are so bad.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Techno

No it doesn't, Ian... :)

Anyway....

I popped into the local 'Specsavers', this afternoon.....Hoping to find that I might finally  be able to see 'properly' out of my right eye.....again.

New specs...Huzzah !......."How are those, Mr Lewis ?"....."Gosh....Your right eye has changed by eight points."........Eh...What ?..... I thought it had changed by a couple of diopters......But that was all....Oh, never mind.

I put new specs on.......Hey....That's a damn sight better.... (I'll be able to see to shoot vermin, again.  :D).......Another one bites the dust.  ;)

" While I'm here," said I..... "Do you share any information with other companies, about your clients ?"

ABSOLUTELY NOT !.....

"You absolutely sure ?"

Hmmmmmm..... :-\

Cheers - Mr Short-sighted.

Last Hussar

I'm guessing you did an search online about your eye problems.

Travel sites have been caught charging more to iPhone users (assumed to have more money), and those with low battery (more likely to buy before battery dies)
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Techno

Quote from: Last Hussar on 07 August 2019, 07:19:13 AM
I'm guessing you did an search online about your eye problems.

Ah  :-\.....Not so much about the eye problems, LH.......But I've certainly 'googled' the phone number for the local Specsavers, though.

Perhaps, just posting on the forum about the probs I've been having ?....Who knows who, or what, is watching....anywhere:o

(Almost 'odd' being able to see properly out of the right eye again !) ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

When you adding a parrot to the menaginary ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

;D ;D ;D

Captain Flint is out on his early morning flight, already....He's teaching the ravens even more silly noises that they can make.
(Though I haven't heard the one that used to impersonate a mobile phone for years.....nor the one that made a 'kerplunk' sound as it flew over.)

Cheers - Phil

Last Hussar

The Guardian on Twitter keeps giving me articles about Australia. Best any one can suggest is because of following Cricket lsewhere.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry