French Revolution

Started by Chad, 01 August 2019, 11:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Leon

Some years ago you suggested that this range would be developed after Clib had finished the LoA range. Is this now a non-starter?

Leon

I think at the time the concensus was that everyone wanted Clib to do the range so that it was a similar style/standard to the AWI.  With Clib's time being so busy these days I'd said that if that was the case then it would be a long-term project with no real timescales attached to it.  It's still the same now unfortunately, Clib does most of his work in 28mm these days so we need to fit in around that.

The alternative would be to switch it to one of our other sculptors and do another Not-Kickstarter style project for it.  I don't think we'd have a gap in the schedule until late 2020, but if it's still an area of interest to people then we can have a closer look at that next year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

I would love Clib to do this.
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Chad

I don't care who does it, if it gets done

clibinarium

Funnily enough I just started thinking about this range again recently. I am getting into digital sculpting and 3d printing and I've recently been convinced that it will work for 10mm. So I am working on my digital sculpting and plan to get my hands on a printer in the next 6-9 months (its an expensive piece of kit).
I reckon it would make the amount of work the project would require more realistic than doing it by hand. I'll update once I have a better grounding in digital work- not making any promises ATM, just saying is a possible way to go.

Chad

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice one Clib, good to hear you are busy.  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Bunny

Will follow with keen interest

Zippee

You can count me as interested.

no preferance as to sculptor and I'm in no great rush either  :D

Not Drowning, Waving

Have interest as well - especially early Russians.