Achaemenid Persian

Started by Fenton, 31 July 2019, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

My memory  might be failing but did I see a post sometime  ago that a new range was being sculpted.  If so is there any news of when they might be released.

Cheers
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

No idea. ;)

But yes.... I 'dun a lodasculpts', already.

I've just got to finish off a half a dozen or so 'extra' figures....And that's the whole lot completed.   :)

(After I send the 'extras' up to Sir.)

Cheers - Phil

Leon

All of the Ancients are next in line after the Indian Mutiny release, so we should be looking end of August/early September for the Dacians/Sarmatians/Greeks/Persians.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Big Insect

That's a lot of scale armour we can expect then  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Big Insect on 31 July 2019, 08:22:38 PM

10mm guys would look silly in full sized armour   :D

Techno

Quote from: Big Insect on 31 July 2019, 08:22:38 PM

Don't ! ;)

My eyes have gone a bit squiffy, doing those.

Cheers - Phil