WWII Polish range!

Started by Leon, 21 July 2019, 09:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

While JAD Desgns has been working on some of our vehicles, our good friend Syzmon D has been putting his brush to our full WWII Polish range!  Some of you might remember his work from our Fantasy Goblins, Hill Dwarves and Monsters, and he's done just as good a job on these!

Thanks to Szymon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

sunjester

Techno

Excellent work !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Noktu

Terry37

Beautifully done!!! Would love to know what colors and brand he sued for the armor camo?

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Szymon

Thanks everybody  ;)

Quote from: Terry37 on 22 July 2019, 07:35:51 PM
Beautifully done!!! Would love to know what colors and brand he sued for the armor camo?

Terry

Firstly, I don`t think I haye nailed the camo colours perfectly in terms of their historical accuracy. Especially the beige, which should be more yellowish I think.

Nontheless;

Brand: Ammo by MIG

A.MIG-912 Red Brown Shadow ( Set: INTERIOR COLORS: GERMAN TANKS )
A.MIG-061 Warm Sand-Yellow ( Set: WW I & WW II FRENCH CAMOUFLAGE COLORS )
A.MIG-065 Forest Green ( Set: WW I & WW II FRENCH CAMOUFLAGE COLORS )

This are the three base colours for the camo. Shaded with brown washes ( Vallejo / GW) and highlighted by mixing in light bone colours

Hataka has a WW2 Polish armour paint set. Could not get my hands on that set unfortunately. Never used Hataka....

http://hataka-hobby.com/products/blue-line-early-ww2-polish-army-paint-set/

What I can recommd though is the Lifcolour Polish WW2 Infantry

Cheers

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!