Lizardmen centaurs, with a lizardman torso and head on a scaled rhino body

Started by Dunnadd, 09 July 2019, 01:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

Lizardmen centaurs, with a lizardman torso and head on a scaled rhino body. Some with two handed axes or maces, others mages with crystal orbs and one handed maces. Some people will know what i'm talking about - and even Games Workshop likely won't care, because they stopped making similar figures decades ago.

Also hurry up with making moulds for those one eyed, beaked, ogre sized lizard men you already have greens for.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Dunnadd on 09 July 2019, 01:45:48 AM
Lizardmen centaurs, with a lizardman torso and head on a scaled rhino body. Some with two handed axes or maces, others mages with crystal orbs and one handed maces. Some people will know what i'm talking about - and even Games Workshop likely won't care, because they stopped making similar figures decades ago.

Yes...I DO know the beastie you're talking about.....But I'm hornswoggled if I can remember what they were called.
Gimme a clue....What's the first letter ?
Was it 'Z' ? :-\ (If it was.....I'll still be struggling. :-[)

Cheers - Phil

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Techno

Thanks, Matt ! :)

I was there when that nice Nick Bibby was making the 'proper' ones....rather than the prototype, which I think was a 'limited edition'. model.
I wouldn't have remembered 'Zoat'......I'd got 'Zarbie' stuck in my head...But I know that was one of the early Dr Who monsters.

Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dunnadd on 09 July 2019, 01:45:48 AM
Also hurry up with making moulds for those one eyed, beaked, ogre sized lizard men you already have greens for.

Yes please!!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Matt J

Yes the 'not' Fimir warriors would tempt me into 10mm fantasy!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

FierceKitty

I can't believe these things are out there!