Italian Lists - Low Profile?

Started by Big Insect, 06 July 2019, 08:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Insect

There's been various debate previously about adding Low Profile to a number of units on the Italian lists that currently do not have it.

Can I ask for contributions for consideration please.

E.G. I think there is specifically a very low profile Artillery piece - but I cannot remember which one?

Many thanks

Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

AJ at the Bank

Hi Mark

Not sure what qualifies as Low Profile - less than man height maybe ?

The light howitzer Obice de 75/18 Mod 34 /35 was pretty small.

Adam

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

T-Square

Well I was at the new American Heritage Museum last week.  https://www.americanheritagemuseum.org/  Really great place.

They have a StuG III (low profile)I'm 6 foot and I was looking slightly down on the top of the upper deck.  Next to the Hetzer, (average profile) I had to look up.  So I believe the man height standard is about right.

BTW their Panther is spectacular and they also have the only Sdkfz 222 on display.

sultanbev

AJ at the Bank

Yep - those two have Low Profile listed.

Don't get much lower than in those pics!
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Ariete

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

How about the Totortoise or Maus - must be candidates....

Yes I'm being silly
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021