MicroMark Army Lists for BKC-IV!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2019, 01:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shutuphippie

Howdy,

Any chance of a 101st US Airborne list for D-Day and Market Garden?

Cheers
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

sultanbev

Added to my list of lists to do.
Just to reiterate, I posted elsewhere,

Due to my father being ill most of the year then passing away in September, I've got completely behind with all my work. I was completey oblivious to how much time and energy the situation was taking out of me, until after the funeral.
Consequently it is highly unlikely that I'll be able to add any new BKC-IV lists until the very end of the year, if not into January 2020. I am writing lists again at least, but there was a prior contract I have to finish before going full on into BKC lists. Sorry about that, real life 'n all that.

Full service will be resumed as soon as possible,

Mark

Itinerant Hobbyist

I know this was a long time ago, but my father passed in November of 2019, so I can relate.

How are you doing?

sultanbev

08 September 2020, 06:55:47 PM #33 Last Edit: 08 September 2020, 08:50:49 PM by sultanbev
Back in the BKC writing mode, let's pretend the last 6 months didn't happen as far as writing is concerned and it's still March 2020....

101st Airborne for Normandy

https://www.wargamevault.com/product/327653/BKCA50-American-101st-Airborne-Division-Normandy-June-1944

Includes known Corps attachments for the ground fighting during June 1944, an alternative layout for an artillery battalion with no guns, and the enigmatic "Provisional Airborne Naval Shore Fire Control Parties"....

Quote from: Itinerant Hobbyist on 29 August 2020, 03:01:23 AM
I know this was a long time ago, but my father passed in November of 2019, so I can relate.

How are you doing?

Am good thanks, my dad's end of life care was excellent, and he wasn't alone when he passed, and he just missed his 82nd birthday, so had had a good innings.
Mark

paulr

Good to see your making progress again  :-bd

Quote from: sultanbev on 08 September 2020, 06:55:47 PM
... let's pretend the last 6 months didn't happen ...

There are a lot that would love to do that, in fact can we skip all of 2020 :-\
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

or even just a major part of today, as now we have NO working toilets in the house.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: paulr on 08 September 2020, 08:30:25 PM
Good to see your making progress again  :-bd

There are a lot that would love to do that, in fact can we skip all of 2020 :-

NO!!!!! I've painted four armies and two fleets!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Quote from: mad lemmey on 08 September 2020, 09:15:34 PM
or even just a major part of today, as now we have NO working toilets in the house.
X_X :-&
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 08 September 2020, 09:15:34 PM

Oh, what fun !  X_X

Hope it's/something's sorted asap, Will.

Cheers - Phil.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

pbeccas

If you are still taking requests can you consider the Canadian 3rd Inf Division and 2nd Canadian Armoured Brigade at Normandy?
Thanks
Paul

sultanbev

Quote from: pbeccas on 27 March 2021, 12:28:01 PM
If you are still taking requests can you consider the Canadian 3rd Inf Division and 2nd Canadian Armoured Brigade at Normandy?
Thanks
Paul

Noted, someone has already requested the entire forces for D-Day, so these will become part of those releases somewhere in 2022......
Am just about to start the May 1940 requested lists.

Sandinista

sultanbev

Have updated the catalogue with a Belgian teaser....
file attached hopefully

pbeccas

Quote from: sultanbev on 27 March 2021, 10:07:21 PM
Have updated the catalogue with a Belgian teaser....
file attached hopefully

Fantastic.  The first BKC II army I built was the Belgians.  So I'm ready to go for the new version and these lists.