MicroMark Army List requests!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2019, 12:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've partnered up with MicroMark to provide Blitzkrieg Commander IV specific army lists for historical units.  We'd like the focus of these lists to be customer driven so if there's a particular division, regiment or brigade you wish to see a BKC-IV list for, at a particular time frame or battle, then please us know here or contact Mark directly on sultanbev@googlemail.com

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shutuphippie

Wonderful idea...

Our club have started playing BKC-IV, Under the helpful tutelage of Richard Phillips, and are really enjoying it 😀

We are using our old FOW 15mm armies which have been gathering dust for about 4 years

I have a DAK force so would like to request an army list for the 15th Panzer in late 1941 😀 please
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

sultanbev

15th Panzer Division "late 1941", presumably for Operation Crusader Nov 1941, rather than the siege of Tobruk July-October ish?

Mark

Shutuphippie

Nov 1941 for Op Crusdaer would be 👍

Big Insect

Quote from: Shutuphippie on 27 June 2019, 07:32:12 AM
Wonderful idea...

Our club have started playing BKC-IV, Under the helpful tutelage of Richard Phillips, and are really enjoying it 😀

We are using our old FOW 15mm armies which have been gathering dust for about 4 years

Wonderful news ... we should encourage you to make a club trip to join us at next year BKCIV Boot Camp at Simbridge.

I am likewise dusting down my own 15mm FoW kit that has languished in boxes for the last 3 or so year (if not longer).

Cheers
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Shutuphippie

Always happy to travel for a game so would definitely look at the bootcamp 2020

We are putting on a 10mm  BKC Indo-China game a Stockton this year 😀

Big Insect

Do let us know what the dates are - I a can make it &/or bring up a Slimbridge 'posse' I will do.

Thanks
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

cardophillipo

Hi Mr F,

It's the Battleground Show organised by Leon. I think its November 30th.

Cheers

Richard P

AJ at the Bank

I would love to see Market Garden forces (for all participating countries) if that is possible please?
A
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

sultanbev

Quote from: AJ at the Bank on 30 June 2019, 04:55:04 PM
I would love to see Market Garden forces (for all participating countries) if that is possible please?

I get that to about 40 lists!! You might have to be a bit more specific.....

Mark B

sultanbev

sultanbev

At each month end I'll post a list of all the lists made so far, thus to date:
BKCG1: German 29th Panzer Grenadier Division, Italy, September 1943-February 1944
BKCG2: German 15th Panzer Division, North Africa, November-December 1941
BKCG3: German 11th Panzer Division, Russia, June-July 1941
BKCG4: German 13th Panzer Division, Russia, June-July 1941
BKCR5: Russian 12th Tank Division, 8th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941

and the following are in the pipeline:
BKCR6: Russian 34th Tank Division, 8th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR7: Russian 7th Mechanised Division, 8th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR8: Russian 40th Tank Division, 19th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR9: Russian 43rd Tank Division, 19th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR10: Russian 213th Mechanised Division, 19th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR11: Russian Corps Motorcycle Regiment, Mechanised Corps, June 1941

Mark

sultanbev

sultanbev

Next two Russian lists are available:
BKCR6: Russian 34th Tank Division, 8th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941
BKCR7: Russian 7th Mechanised Division, 8th Mechanised Corps, Russia, June 1941

https://www.wargamevault.com/product/281677/BKCR7-Russian-7th-Mechanised-Division-Russia-June-1941

Mark B

iw07596

53rd Welch division 1944 please.