Bricks and Sandbags available at Minibits!

Started by Leon, 20 June 2019, 10:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

A quick release for the larger scale gamers this time, as we've added a selection of the Pegasus Hobbies bricks and sandbags to the Minibits website.  These would probably be too big for 10mm games, but the small bricks are good for 15mm & 20mm, while the large bricks would suit 25/28mm and upwards.  The sandbags are also best used with 25/28mm and above.

Pegasus Hobbies
Bricks and Sandbags - https://pendraken.co.uk/sankey-n-gauge-signs/
PEG-PG5195   Sandbags   £10.95
PEG-PG5196   Large Bricks, grey   £7.95
PEG-PG5197   Large Bricks, red   £7.95
PEG-PG5198   Small Bricks, grey   £7.95
PEG-PG5199   Small Bricks, red   £7.95

We've got some more third-party stuff coming this weekend, along with a special 10mm piece...  Next week we've got a revamped TB Line range and some useful game bits for Blitzkrieg Commander, so keep an eye out for those!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

With the heavy rain and flash floods forecast for England this incoming week, this release is most welcome.  :)

Leman

;D ;D These are going to be extremely useful for my WWI projects.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Figure sales down, so becoming a builders merchant ?

Look good

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 21 June 2019, 08:08:36 AM
With the heavy rain and flash floods forecast for England this incoming week, this release is most welcome.  :)

:D

Quote from: ianrs54 on 21 June 2019, 09:22:49 AM
Figure sales down, so becoming a builders merchant ?

Just a few things to keep the pennies rolling in!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave Fielder

It'll take me ages to build Hougomont with those little bits!  Got any 10mm builders that can suck their teeth and say: "It's gonna cost you to get that work done!"
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

So, was this the previously alluded to 'mystery release'?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 21 June 2019, 06:39:51 PM
So, was this the previously alluded to 'mystery release'?

Nope, that'll be coming on Sunday...

Dave Fielder

Builders on a Sunday!! Got more chance of an emergency plumber ...
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis