Creating an Amazon Army

Started by Terry37, 20 June 2019, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

...and Red Sonja!

Terry, I don't know enough to know how to classify Furiosa (but both the character and actress are personal favorites). Her mechanical arm certainly adds scope.

@Orcs - have you considered flowers and candy (or carrots). These might lower your investigative costs.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Orcs

Quote from: d_Guy on 21 June 2019, 04:39:51 PM
@Orcs - have you considered flowers and candy (or carrots). These might lower your investigative costs.

Guy,
I used flowers, candy and wine, most successfully, (I never entertained "professional ladies" ) it was the £180,000 for the divorce when I found one I really liked that was the expense.

Best money I ever spent though!   :D :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

d_Guy

Ah!

Now that is a -um- whatever of a different color.  :D
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

This  army is all sorted, and I hope to start it after I finish he Aztecs, but have received all the bits necessary from Leon to make hte tank for Tank Girl, and that is going to be a lot of fun! I am doing he movie tank version rather than form any of hte comics. As the movie tank started life, mine too will start from a Honey chassis. I am looking at three different turrets to go on it, but  at present am leaning toward the M24 turret with a longer gun. The rest will be scratch built form other Pendraken parts of cold forged metal.  It's not going to be happening anytime soon, but I am looking forward to it!

Also, here's the final army list.

2 x Blade – Michonne, The Bride @ 2 AP                       4 pts
2 x Shooter – Ellen, Katniss or Carol @ 2 AP            4 pts
1 x Magician – Lucy @ 4 pts                  4 pts
1 x Rider – Lisbeth @ 2 pts                              2 pts
1 x Hero – Sam Carlson @ 4 AP                  4 pts
1 x Flyer – Jessica Jones @ 2 AP                  2 pts
1 x Sneaker – GI Jane @ 3 AP                  3 pts
1 x Lurker – Lara Croft @ 1 AP                  1 pt
Total                                     24 pts

Alternate: 1 x Hero Furiosa 4 AP, 1 x Behemoth – Tank Girl 4 AP

Stronghold ???

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Stronghold could be a comic store
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Another use for all me spare PSC M3/M5 tracks....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021