Telephone Scammers.

Started by Techno, 13 June 2019, 03:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Anyone seen Techno Viking on You Tube. He can certainly throw some moves. sitting here listening to Utah Saints as I write this.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

Yes.....

That's NOT me. ;)

Cheers - The real Technodestructorman

d_Guy

What sort of throne was it? Ovoid? Gleaming white porcelain?
Sleep with clean hands ...

Techno

Certainly not the 'throne' in Techno Towers than.  ;D ;D ;D

I see Mike (Ithoriel) has upped his chances to be included in the Pendraken New Year's Honours List.

AND you, Bill !!

Cheers - Phil :)

Ithoriel

Quote from: d_Guy on 18 June 2019, 04:37:29 PM
What sort of throne was it? Ovoid? Gleaming white porcelain?

A wooden throne, carved, no doubt, from the branches of The World Tree :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nick the Lemming

I thought his throne was just a pile of oik skulls?

d_Guy

Quote from: Leman on 18 June 2019, 01:41:50 PM
Anyone seen Techno Viking on You Tube. He can certainly throw some moves. sitting here listening to Utah Saints as I write this.

In the infinite world lines of the Ithingee, which both diverge and converge (unlike physical reality which only diverges - I think), I was pulled back from Techno Viking by Gagham Style and have not looked back. Still nothing quite does it for me like Numa Numa. I would like to investigate 4chan but too fearful of our cultural fascism.
(I am presently under the influence of -perfectly legal and awesomely effective- pain pills).

Ithoriel

Quote from: d_Guy on 18 June 2019, 06:07:42 PM
In the infinite world lines of the Ithingee, which both diverge and converge (unlike physical reality which only diverges - I think), I was pulled back from Techno Viking by Gagham Style and have not looked back. Still nothing quite does it for me like Numa Numa. I would like to investigate 4chan but too fearful of our cultural fascism.
(I am presently under the influence of -perfectly legal and awesomely effective- pain pills).

Not yet into K-Pop, Bill? :)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

d_Guy

In my present state K-pop is wonderful!

Leman

Looks like it's been heavily influenced by Thai lady boys. Maybe FK has a view on this.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno on 14 June 2019, 12:41:11 PM
There's a book called "Cooking with Poo" written by a young lady from your neck of the woods, Alexander. :)

(Available from Amazon .....at least.....)

Cheers - Phil

Mmm, much to Lee's amusement. But it means "crab" in Thai.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leman on 19 June 2019, 09:32:47 AM
Looks like it's been heavily influenced by Thai lady boys. Maybe FK has a view on this.

At its best, Thai music is better avoided.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

I'd say the aesthetic is much influenced by Japanese popular culture.

Techno

Good grief !! (Insert your own text, as to what you think I'd REALLY like to put down here......It's rather rude !!) ;)

Had about a dozen calls in the past 48 hours.

They're obviously trying 'Cardigan area code numbers ' with an auto dialler, at the mo'.

At least I got a real person on the end of the line the last time.....So I could vent my spleen. ;)  :d :d :d :d :d :d

Von's told me I'm not to make any racist comments, to the caller....Spoilsport. ;)

I'll just limit myself to "Blank off, you're a parasitic scammer".....Though I wish I had Mike's (Ithoriel's) skill in keeping the wonkers on the line for a long as possible......So it costs them money !

Cheers - Phil.