When to take off supression markers

Started by T13A, 10 June 2019, 03:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

Some time ago there was a thread regarding when to take off 'suppression' markers (I think there was some ambiguity as to if they are taken off just for the active player at the end of their turn or for both sides). Anyway despite having a good look I cannot find it. Can anybody point me in the right direction (I believe Dr Dave contributed)?

Thanks, Paul
T13A Out!

T-Square

Suppression and hit markers are taken off the active player's units at the end of the active player's turn.

Big Insect

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Shedman

Hit markers are taken off ALL PLAYERS' units at the end of the active player's turn.

Big Insect

Good to be specific Al
thanks
I'll find the Page number once I have my rules book to hand
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

AJ at the Bank

Well ...here's another interesting one....

P56 'End Phase' deals with this -
New rules state...

(1) "Remove outstanding hits from all active player units on the table"
(2) "Remove suppression markers from all of the active player's units"

BUT....Is (1) Correct?

V2 Rules stated...
(1) "Remove oustanding hits from all units on the table"

?????

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

AJ at the Bank

Thanks again for the pointers at the Bootcamp Mark -

Think you clarified that the End Phase rule should read "Remove outstanding hits from ALL units on the table" - correct?
Thanks
Adam

AJ at the Bank

Can you please confirm this one please Mark - just to ensure I recalled correctly
Thanks again
Adam

Big Insect

AJ at the Bank