The 79th Armoured Division in 3d

Started by Wulf, 09 June 2019, 04:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

OK, so the Great Panjandrum won't get us to the beach, what else is there...

Dr Dave

Wulf

Quote from: Dr Dave on 10 June 2019, 08:18:55 PM
Waterline versions?  ;)
Quite difficuly to do waterline versions of the LVTs without cutting a hole in the table, as the holds' floors are below water level... Not sure about the Terrapin, the DUKW should be OK...

fred.

Those are cool

Pendraken do waterline LVTs

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

clibinarium

That's some lovely stuff- what sort of printer did you use?

Wulf

Quote from: clibinarium on 11 June 2019, 09:55:14 PM
That's some lovely stuff- what sort of printer did you use?
Ender 3 Pro with eSUN PLA+

clibinarium

Wow they look great for that level of printer!
I am learning 3d sculpting right now and would like to have a go at introducing Pendraken's first 3 d printed figures. These photos look nice, but would I be right in guessing printing 10mm infantry for mastering would be a tall order for this kind of machine?

Wulf

Quote from: clibinarium on 11 June 2019, 10:27:16 PM
Wow they look great for that level of printer!
I am learning 3d sculpting right now and would like to have a go at introducing Pendraken's first 3 d printed figures. These photos look nice, but would I be right in guessing printing 10mm infantry for mastering would be a tall order for this kind of machine?
With the standard 0,4mm extruder nozzle I'd say that was beyond it. It might possibly manage prone figures, but never standing. I have experimented with a/ 0.3mm nozzle, but eventually gave it up after numerous problems (I ran out of nozzles after too many blockages...)