Equipment not in Army Lists

Started by Cuachiqueh, 08 June 2019, 11:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuachiqueh

Hi,

I was wondering if there would be a pdf or other file that will contain equipment or troop types not currently in the Army Lists.

For example, I couldn't find the Soviet Model 1927/1943 regimental 76.2mm infantry gun. I think that this would be a Support unit - would it have the same stats as the German le.IG 18?

I also didn't see the Marder I listed. Is it not in the Army Lists, or did I overlook it?

Jim

Big Insect

There are likely to be many (lots) of bits of equipment not in the army lists and I suspect that even after the initial round of errata or additions to the lists, other will come to light.
The list are not intended to be 100% comprehensive. I draw your attention to Page 74 top paragraph Introduction.

However, there are some notable omissions and these will be picked up in corrected sets of lists - so do by all means put forward any specific omissions and we'll consider them for inclusion, as you have outlined above.

Many thanks

Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Mark - beware the pedant - had one very annoyed person taking me to task over giving the Russians M3 1/2 tracks instead of M5's. Ok - they only recived 2-3 M3's, and about 1000-1500 M5's, but on a small scale model you cant tell the difference. And here's one for you, the medium bomber you have in the NWE listis the B-25, it should be the B-26, 9th had far more of those. Course as far as rules go it makes no difference.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Big Insect

All contributions welcomed Ian  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Be careful, very very very careful, you may get what you wish for !!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Big Insect

Engagement is an important part of marketing a set of rules Ian

Hadn't you worked out our clever ploy of deliberately putting errata into the rules and not including things like Marder 1's or putting amphibious Vickers light tanks in army lists other than the Dutch East Indies and Siamese lists ... it is to encourage debate, participation and discussion  ;)

Cheers
Mark
1st April 2019

PS: AJ at the Bank doesn't really exist, it is me using a secondary sign-on to create false-news and raise queries to provide a foil for my own answers ..... :d

Dr Dave

Quote from: ianrs54 on 10 June 2019, 01:38:35 PM
Be careful, very very very careful, you may get what you wish for !!

years ago I was perusing a modelling forum. Someone had made the most beautiful halftracks from the motor bttn in UK 11th Armd Div. Crew, stowage, weathering, decals... it was all there to see in glorious 28mm. They were stunning... and all M3's. I didn't have the heart to tell him.  :)

AJ at the Bank

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.