Hello from France

Started by Raph, 08 June 2019, 07:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raph

Hi, I come from Lyon, France, I'm a 41 years painter i discovered wargames around 1998.

My centers of interest are very various :

- WW2
- ACW
- 30th Years War
- Dark Ages
- Indochina 1945-54
- French And Indians Wars
- Napoleonic
- Ultra Modern

For the moment I'm finishing 10mm Pendraken armies for Rocroi 1643 battle, ACW for Gettysburg and 2nd Punic war armies will follow soon ... Of course I'll post pictures !!!

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Ithoriel

Welcome to the forum Raph.

Best part of thirty years since I was in Lyon but I have fond memories of it.

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I enjoyed my time there :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

mmcv

d_Guy

Welcome to the forum, Raph!

Hope you'll post pics soon, would really like to see what your Rocroi looks like, great period.
Sleep with clean hands ...

sunjester

Welcome to the madhouse, we don't bite ;) (or at least most of us don't, I'm not sure about Nobby when he's hungry). :d

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave Fielder

Welcome. Not many have teeth so the biting doesn't hurt much!
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Welcome, Raph !  :)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Bienvenue Raph. Last in Lyon September 2011 - what a fantastic public transport system, free zoo and Roman theatre. My son even bought an OL shirt. And we went all the way from Liverpool by train! Hope you enjoy the silliness on this forum. Bon chance, Andy.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Raph

Thanks ... Well to provide from being Bitten I'll keep my full armor even for sleeping  :-bd

This is a little preview of my 1643 Pendraken armies : Francisco De Melo, the spanish army commander in Rocroi...