iPad ordering

Started by Ben Waterhouse, 03 June 2019, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Waterhouse

Is anyone else having problems ordering through an iPad?
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leon

Quote from: Ben Waterhouse on 03 June 2019, 01:10:50 PM
Is anyone else having problems ordering through an iPad?

Apologies for any trouble Ben and thanks for the order, good to see you got sorted.  Was there something in particular causing the problem, and were all of the red boxes filled to turn the PayPal button blue?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

It was very strange, everything seemed to have been filled but the box didn't turn blue. When I came back to the order after sending the message to you the shopping cart had emptied and showed nothing.

I placed the order that worked on my old PC laptop. Probably me being the luddite that I am...
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leon

Quote from: Ben Waterhouse on 03 June 2019, 02:16:31 PM
It was very strange, everything seemed to have been filled but the box didn't turn blue. When I came back to the order after sending the message to you the shopping cart had emptied and showed nothing.

I placed the order that worked on my old PC laptop. Probably me being the luddite that I am...

We'll have a look anyway, just to be sure.  The webguy is doing some work to the PayPal links this week as they updated their code earlier this year and it's causing a few niggles for some customers.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!