Fleurus 1622 Battle Report

Started by Hwiccee, 23 May 2019, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hwiccee

Hi all,

There is a really nice battle report of Fleurus 1622 I thought you might like to see here - https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=117221.0&fbclid=IwAR0ETb7ZEeFwppbIEm5k5b4-z2nGiwAFzxkekIIzBf0TIBA0cMMWG6y2Oqo

It is using the Twilight of Divine Right rules.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Lovely looking game although I found the game mat a tad overpowering visually.

Techno

Very spiffy !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mmcv

Good game, great looking table!

Westmarcher

Unfortunately, didn't have time to read the whole report but looked at all of the photos, many in close up, and the figures and game on the table looks very good. Plus a couple of intriguing rules mechanisms mentioned which appear to promote faster play. I'm guessing the figures are 10mm (the post in the Wider Wargaming and General Discussion pages slightly threw me) but the horses look like Pendraken's to my eye? 
:-bd
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Glorfindel

Some beautifully painted figures and a great report.   

I would love to see some more shots of just the figures as they really look the part.   
The cannons in particular look magnificent (with their supporting wooden boards).

Which figures are they ?   A mix of Pendraken and Old Glory ?

More please !

Phil

Hwiccee

Hi all,

The game is not mine, it was just on another forum and I thought people here might like to see it. I am told the figures are a mixture of Pendraken, Old Glory, Irregular and Lancer miniatures.

On the battle report I think it is particularly impressive as the author is not a native English speaker.

I under more games are on the way.

Leman

I was very impressed, as this is a slowly developing 10mm project of mine. I am adding Dutch flags to some Pendraken units I bought from a friend  (ready painted) and he has passed me some Old Glory cuirassiers to paint up, surplus to his requirements. Must admit I would like to take a look at those Divine Right rules.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

KTravlos